Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become one of the largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
We offer a hybrid work environment - the employee can work from home up to 3 days per week.
The Corporate Financial Analyst II is responsible for supporting management with financial analysis and reporting. This includes financial analyses on data validation and management, financial modeling, & operating results analysis. May also be responsible for forecasting, budget preparation, and business planning. Often required to work on special projects. Opportunity to grow into areas of greater responsibility.
(1) Analysis and interpretation of data
Support management with analysis and interpretation of financial data through periodic and ad-hoc financial analyses, including, but not limited to:
• Consolidation of Global Operations financial and operational data to support annual budget, quarterly forecast, and strategic plans
• Capital expenditure consolidation, review, and analysis
• Financial modeling of prospective business initiatives
• Trend analysis and variance on operating expense performance
• Tracking and analysis of strategic business targets
• Use of moderate to advanced Excel to create & consolidate data for reporting
(1) Periodic reporting:
• Prepare a variety of periodic (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual) reports
(2) Ad-hoc reporting:
• Prepare ad-hoc reports, following guidelines established by the requestor
(3) Project Management
• Manage successful completion of interdepartmental and departmental projects
• Effectively utilize team, departmental and intradepartmental resources to drive initiatives
• BA/BS Degree in Finance/Accounting or 4 years of related external experience or
• 2-3 years business experience. Familiarity with working in a high-volume, highly dynamic, rapid paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Ability to make recommendations, gain agreement, and implement solutions on behalf of a diverse organization.
• A moderate level of knowledge in:
1) Spreadsheets - Excel - developing formulas, using functions such as pivot tables, v-lookup formulas, and basic excel database logic.
2) MS PowerPoint
3) Word Processing - MS Word
• Ability to work with intermediate to senior level internal associates.
• A moderate level of financial analysis knowledge.
• Problem solving where development of new solutions, methods and systems will result in a moderate impact on department's overall success.
• Implement own recommendations and see projects through to completion.
• Analyze current methods and procedures, recommend and implement improvements.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.