Solution Sales Specialist Avepoint
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 49852
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
We need extremely focused, well organized Solution Sales Specialist to help drive considerable growth for our Avepoint Solutions. We are looking for individuals able to grow footprint in existing customers as well as find opportunities within new customers.
Collaboration with Avepoint Business Managers, Channel Account Managers, Customer Success Managers and Solutions Sales is essential for success.
What you’ll do
- Generating revenue for Avepoint from existing customers and net new business.
- Managing and developing existing contacts for Avepoint within agreed sectors and building out relationships across business units and subsidiaries.
- Managing sales cycles efficiently and ensuring that revenues are received promptly.
- Submitting accurate forecast to Avepoint business managers to assist in business planning and reporting.
- Preparing sales plans in association with Avepoint business managers; assisting growth into new markets for its products by successfully executing on those plans.
- Creating and driving qualified pipeline for new prospects within the sales cycle.
What you need to succeed
- Significant experience in software sales
- Track record of selling net new business
- Track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota and market share goals
- Proven success in selling to executives, or "C" level
- Excellent networking ability
- Able to identify, cultivate and close deals in new areas
- Skilled Solution seller with proven ability to create win-win proposals
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Able to maintain a high level of productivity and work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Self-motivated and disciplined
Laptop Work from home allowance (max. net €39 per month)
One-off €100 budget to cover keyboard, mouse, etc
Various discount programs to purchase top brands at competitive prices Vitality 26 vacation days Discounts on health insurance and other benefits learning curve Within Ingram Micro there are many development opportunities through courses, training, personal coaching and career opportunities within the organization.
Free & unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning.