Inside Sales Specialist B2C
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 50002
Would you love to be the first point of contact and make impact in the “Ingram Micro Customer Journey”? Are you an experienced sales enabler who enjoys demand generation? Do you have a strong entrepreneurial nature, and do you possess a mix of a HUNTER and FARMER attitude? Then this is your chance! Become our Inside Sales Specialist B2C at Ingram Micro in Diegem.
What will you do?
As our Inside Sales Specialist, you will be part of our B2C team. This team consists of seven closely collaborating and enthusiastic colleagues who maintain relationships with our resellers and are responsible for sales and revenue. Besides all contacts with resellers, you work closely with departments within Ingram Micro, such as Purchasing, Business Management and Marketing. You will work and report directly to the Sales Manager, Julien Senepart.
In your role as Inside Sales Specialist, you are responsible for your own portfolio with approx. 200-300 customers. It is our ambition to give you all the space and guidance you need to develop all knowledge and skills.
What are your functions and responsibilities?
- Contact person at Ingram Micro for products and solutions.
- Responsible for large, diverse, complex accounts.
- Provide information about the products and solutions to our resellers.
- Promote and sell a portfolio of products, services, and solutions directly to current and resell customers.
- You will take the initiative to further develop your knowledge and experience, necessary to optimally develop the portfolio. You participate in the training and commercial events as well as obtain the necessary vendor certificates.
- You keep in contact and maintain relationships with channel partners.
- Create attractive quotes and you follow them up.
- Focuses on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing an existing installed base of customers.
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing customers.
- Support back end activities such as order processing, quotation generation, delivery follow up etc.
What do you bring to the role?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 1- 2 years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
- A commercial attitude with a result-oriented focus.
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal.
- Very good knowledge of English, Dutch and French.
- Previous experience of CRM would be useful.
- Application of a “Can Do Attitude” and ability to be a self-starter.
- Solution provider mindset
Who we are?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day, with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have grown to become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 employees. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company.
- A dynamic team where you can creatively collaborate with open-minded and energetic colleagues.
- The opportunity for professional development and to pro-actively expand your network. You can make quick progress through our sales training and technical courses.
- An innovative market using the newest services.
- The chance to work for one of ‘Fortune’s Most Admired Companies in the World’ within an international setting.
- (International) career opportunities.
- A market-based salary with a very attractive benefits package (ADV days, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance …).
How to apply?
Please send us your CV through the apply button and perhaps you could be our new Inside Sales Specialist B2C in Diegem!