Process Trainer for Vendor Debit Operations
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 49972
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
The Process Trainer works collaboratively with Vendor Debit Operations and the site business leaders to build outstanding onboarding experience for all new hires entering the department. At the same time, he/she works to ensure that experienced associates continue expanding their skills and process knowledge in order to meet customer expectations in terms of quality, timeliness and innovation.
Upgrade your talent by:
- Effective delivery of process/systems/overview training to new hires
- Provision of large group training/up skilling, as necessary
- Extensive training reporting and analyses of the effectiveness of training
- Execution of Training Needs Analysis on a regular basis to evaluate effectiveness and cost-efficiency of training programs delivered
- Performing regular process checks/audits via side by side sit-ins or virtual sessions with the team members, or data-based process checks
- Tracking and logging customer feedback (internal and external) which is captured via tools, meetings, other means of feedback gathering
- Supporting the service delivery team to help achieve high standards of performance
- Ensuring standard operating procedures (SOPs) are available, uploaded on a shared location, followed, up to date, and maintained
- Presenting all findings and progress to the respective stakeholders on a regular basis
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- A degree or solid experience in Finance/Vendor Debit
- Minimum of 2 years of similar experience required
- Knowledge of COP Tool & Impulse
- Knowledge and experience in Training Fundamentals and Coaching Techniques - advantage
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent communication skills
#LI-Hybrid | #LI-DI1