Warehouse & Logistics Coordinator - UAE
This job posting is no longer active.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID: 49875
About the role: "Warehouse & Logistic Coordinator "
In this role, you'll oversee the day-to-day functions of Warehousing & Logistics in compliance with the procedures and guidelines set by the company and ensure that all tasks are executed within the given deadlines and maintain delivery schedules as per service levels committed.
- Ensure proper execution and implementation of all policies procedures regarding picking, packing and shipping management.
- Trained and evaluated warehouse staff on effective inventory techniques and daily tasks.
- Acted as a customer relations specialist, communicating information about delivery.
- Scheduled and coordinated responsibilities of warehouse team members and volunteers to meet the demand of the facility.
- Get Inward stock confirmation from Warehouse and process GRN in system.
- Communicate all delays or variances to Purchase and Product teams to ensure all concerned persons are updated on all open jobs.
- Conducting periodical checks at warehouse to ensure Inventory remains intact.
- Conducting the cycle count stock audits, reporting following up on any discrepancies and adjusting stock to match the system and vice versa.
- Ensure that Warehouse Outbound/Inbound operations are conducted as per agreed service levels.
- Adhere to cut of timings for all Outbound orders generated in system.
- After delivery, keep POD securely and in retrievable condition.
- Coordinate with freight forwarders to nominate best price freight forwarder for incoming shipments.
- Follow up with Freight forwarders for clearance and delivery of Inbound shipment at IM/IM nominated Warehouse.
- Daily, weekly & Monthly Reporting.
- Lean knowledge & culture
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- Qualification: Relevant Degree in Operations or Warehouse Management.
- Experience: 3 to 5 yrs. in Warehousing/Logistics
- Knowledge: Good Warehouse Management Techniques.
- Experience in an international IT distribution environment or warehousing company.
- Knowledge of stock keeping and warehouse management functions.
- Knowledge and experience of using a handheld scanner in WMS environment.
- Knowledge of customs rules and regulations.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills.