Manager, Service Operations
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 45852
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $55 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
How do you stand out? By having knowledge of SaaS and PaaS and previous experience in eCommerce management, by thriving in a “startup-like” environment and being excited about the impact you will make. Our office is in the North of Spain and has an agile, young and talented environment, with a solid career plan in one of the top cloud companies all over the world.
Ingram Micro is looking for a Service Operations Manager that will report into the Global Technical Operations organization. The Manager will be responsible for overseeing and directing day-to-day activities in Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, ensuring that systems, services, and applications work reliably and securely.
The Service Ops Manager will have responsibility for all aspects of planning and delivering managed services and professional services to our Cloud Marketplace, ensuring the quality of the service and the long-term success of our strategic customers.
Candidates are expected to have a working knowledge of technology and be comfortable in defining and executing technical delivery plans on project and program level. Candidates must be able to understand, plan and manage all aspects of work needed to successfully define, develop and test platforms, solutions and services in the SaaS and XaaS domain, bring them into production and support both clients and business teams.
- Lead our Service Delivery team and develop a governance framework
- Project initiation, execution and delivery; Manage a portfolio of ongoing projects
- Support Sales and Product Management teams to deliver what the customer needs
- Regular reporting to internal stakeholders on technical and commercial levels, including C-level communication; Run monthly/quarterly business reviews
- Interface with Support and Sales teams to understand their needs and challenges, and work with them to improve the service; Run Problem Management activities
- Drive Customer Experience, enforce Quality and Continuous Service Improvement
- Measure service performance and work on a KPI driven framework
- Optimize processes and operating procedures; Assess and Build automated solutions to improve existing ops framework
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in managed services or operations environment
- Experience with IT Service Management (ITSM) processes and tools
- Led and managed in-house and offshore multi-disciplinary project teams
- Aptitude with MS Office tools and financials; Power BI or Tableau is a big plus
- High level of English (written and verbal)
- Experience developing, assessing and improving processes
- Understanding of Public Cloud services, preferably Azure, Azure PaaS and AKS
- Great Problem-Solving skills
- Can-do attitude
- Process Oriented
- Results Oriented, ability to meet multiple and aggressive deadlines
- Exceptional customer service attitude
- Excellent presentation skills
- Committed to contributing to a strong team culture to ensure success
- Data Driven decision making
- Outstanding written and verbal communication (C-Level)
- Ready to work in a global company, with different cultures and time-zones
Nice to Have:
- Strong Technical background
- PMP Certified Project Manager
- ITIL Global Process experience
- Additional technical certifications (Microsoft, AWS, Cisco, etc.)
- Experience managing large e-commerce marketplace would be ideal
- Familiarity with Confluence and Jira
- Project Technologies: Data Centers, Cloud Technologies, eCommerce Marketplaces, CRM, Support Services
- Project experience with SaaS, IaaS, PaaS