Professional, Business Development / VMware (In Pakistan)
Job ID: 50053
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
About the role: "Professional, Business Development / VMware"
For this role, you will be Driving and improving vendor sales into the assigned region whilst meeting the vendor and company objectives and targets. Micromanagement of all layers of the sales channel and improving product depth and market share for all tiers. Focus to maintain current business relationships, improving inactive accounts, and creating new business opportunities. To be aware of all project bids in the regions and target Ingram Micro involvement in them.
What will you do?
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
Which Talent do you bring?
- Graduate with 6-8 years’ experience (3 years of relevant experience in IT sales/ Business Development is a must)
- Experience in Virtualization Products & VMware is required.
- Enthusiastic and driven by results with a strong will to succeed.
- Self-starter, self-motivated and a team player.
- A strong ‘customer-first’ mentality able to utilize their relationships to drive results.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected, and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of success: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage, and Talents.