This job posting is no longer active.
Milton Keynes, BKM, United Kingdom
Job ID: 49958
The Marketing Executive will have access to our Business Intelligence/Data specialists and a full creative team that can support and execute on the marketing activities.
Our team is as much about our people as it is our customers and business partners. We want people with a strong desire to succeed. We are building a really special team of smart, driven, inventive people.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have…
- Project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Self-motivated. Takes initiative and is able to work independently
- Clear ability to communicate, meet and enforce deadlines
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate constructive discussion
- Problem-solving including the ability to anticipate problems as well as suggest and execute on solutions
- Think creatively and problem-solve on tight deadlines
Who you are…..
- Confidence and excellent communication, as you will be presenting ideas to vendors
- Experience managing budgets
- Understanding of how technology can be used to overcome business challenges
- Preferably experience of working in the IT industry
- Knowledge of direct marketing and marketing communications
- Plan, manage and execute on quarterly marketing plans and associated campaigns to support the growth for a selection of our technology vendors
- Work closely with our business development, product and sales specialists to drive awareness of our vendors and create marketing leads for our channel
- Work closely with other Marketing Executives to achieve efficiencies by sharing best practice
- Manage the marketing relationships with technology vendors and channel partners as required
- Look to improve marketing processes and campaign effectiveness, by continually measuring results and providing ROI
- Ensure continuous improvement of data and use of business intelligence to drive focused marketing messages
- Work with the Marketing Manager to manage the marketing and vendor budgets
- Collaborate with digital, design, content and data teams to develop new and inventive solutions to meet segment-specific targets
Who we are
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realise the promise of technology™.
Enabling our partners and vendors to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve, we are proud to be associated with names such as Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Hewlett–Packard and Lenovo.
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great people, with a complete customer focus.