Senior Software Engineer - QA
This job posting is no longer active.
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 49662
Software Quality Engineer Job Requirements:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- 5+ years of proven experience as SDET ( Software Development Engineer in Test )
- 4+ years of full stack QA experience with involvement in every step of SDLC.
- 3+ years experience in coding in object oriented languages ( Java, Python, PHP, C++, Go )
- Experience with automation frameworks and coding with Java, Python and PHP.
- Demonstrated 3+ years experience in leading end-to-end QA effort on SAAS/Cloud deployments.
- Highly skilled in backend design and architecture, possesses exceptional debugging skills to troubleshoot any server related issues ( web servers, app servers, middleware, databases, microservices )
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment (Agile) with evolving priorities.
- Demonstrated experience in continuous improvement of Quality with proven metrics.
- Design and build test harness for production service availability/validation testing, staging load testing, regression testing, and end-to-end integration testing and security testing.
- Experience with Jenkins, Ansible, Continuous Improvement / Continuous Deployment pipelines (CI / CD).
- Good understanding of RESTful design / best practices. Hands on experience with automation for testing APIs using third party tools or homegrown frameworks.
- Experience in one or more of load testing tools like Jmeter, LoadView, Gatling, etc.
- Experience using cloud technologies - Google Cloud Platform (GCP) preferred, Docker and Kubenetes
- Demonstrated good working knowledge of SQL, Git, Linux and other cloud infrastructure tools.
- Good team player with great work ethics and burning desire to learn every day.