Cloud Support Intern
Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyper-scale platform technology, an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to increase adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Cloud Support (Intern), position description
Ingram Micro is a master Cloud Service Provider (mCSP), offering channel partners and professionals access to a global marketplace, expertise, solutions and enablement programs that empower organizations to configure, provision and manage cloud technologies with confidence and ease.
This role will be you’ll be supporting our customers with their Cloud solution transition. You'll be trained on a set of tools, sites & processes required to achieve the desired result. Use your technical expertise and passion for outstanding results to successfully complete the transition for as many customers within the desired timeframe.
- You will be experiencing and learning the transitioning of customer solutions between different cloud-based portals
- You will have an opportunity to use different tools, portals & sites to transition customer solutions
- Training on the workflow of the customer solution transition and identifying irregularities to log and update the status accurately in our internal tracking system.
- You will be given a real-time project to execute the transition of customers which requires proactive interaction with departments at Ingram Micro.
- You will be accountable for closely monitoring the project progress and delivering the assignment within a realistic timeline.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage a fast-track timebound project without compromising on quality & accuracy
- Attention to details
- Tech Savy - Candidates must be able to use a windows system effectively
- Passion for driving exceptional support experience
- Ability to work through ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Fast learner, be able to understand and pick up business terminologies & processes quickly
- Microsoft Cloud knowledge is a plus
What will you learn?
- Opportunity to learn cloud business
- Learn about the biggest cloud vendor’s program and processes
- Experience of E-commerce platform and business operations overview
- Business model exposure for world-leading IT distributor
- Hands-on experience of a fast-paced corporate environment
- Team coordination, accountability, and alignment skills to deliver cloud-based e-commerce transactions
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy
*Ingram Micro is committed to hiring and promoting the most qualified applicants for available positions. To achieve this goal, the Company, where permitted by law, will conduct background investigations on all candidates considered for this opening*