Cloud Solutions Architect-Security (Based in Dubai)
This job posting is no longer active.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID: 49278
Who are we?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our business across the Middle East, Turkey, and Africa regions. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our go-to-market Sales Presales, Sales and Business Development) and Marketing teams. Our business is focused on resellers in the Business-to-Business space (B2B).
We are looking for a “Cloud Solutions Architect-Security ” who will play a critical role in collaborating with partners to provide deep technical guidance through solution build and first customer engagements such as Proof of Concepts, Architectural Design Sessions (ADS). The CSAs build relationships with a partner's technical and development resources, designing and architecting innovative solutions based on Microsoft’s cloud platform and technologies. They deliver value via a portfolio of service delivery engagements optimized to accelerate partner solution builds and first customer wins and stand out as a Technology expert due to deep solutions knowledge.
What will you do?
- Understanding Partner Technical Environment. Identifies and evaluates industry trends, and jointly develops technical enablement plan with partner. Maintains technical skills and knowledge of market trends, opportunities, and competitive insights.
- Architecture Design & Deployment. Champions an existing architecture approach, synthesizes data about partner business, applies broad technical, industry, and enterprise knowledge, anticipates technical blockers and adapts methodology to minimize risks.
- Practice Development. Connects gaps and patterns across business and technology areas, and drives changes and improvements to existing intellectual property, technologies, and/or processes that enable solutions.
- Trusted Advisor: Develops and expands existing impactful relationships; creates and sustains constructive tension and trust with partner and leads the adoption of Microsoft architecture technologies.
- Solutions/Offers/Practices. Leads execution of architectural engagements, such as Technical Briefings, Proof of Concepts, Architectural Design Sessions with the goal of defining and bringing new solutions, offers and/or practices to market.
- Technical Events & Community Contribution. Attends Digital Transformation/Technology conferences such as Build. Participate in technical panels and user groups, provide insights, and contribute work that is shared across communities.
Which Talent do you bring?
Technical experience in one or more of the deep technical specializations below.
- 2+ years in the following skills: Well Architected Framework (WAF), Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF) or equivalent competitive Product Knowledge.
- 2+ years in the following skills: Microsoft Defender, Azure Security Center, Microsoft Cloud App Security or equivalent competitive Product Knowledge, Cyber Threat Knowledge, Cybersecurity Systems, Threat Hunting, Security Operations.
- 2+ years in the following skills are preferred; regulatory Compliance Knowledge such as GDPR, Regulatory Consulting Experience, ISO 270XX Family, NIST, PCI.
- 6-10+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales, technology solutions/practice development, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications
- Understanding Partner Technical Environment. Adept at gathering customer or partner insights and mapping architecture and digital transformation solutions to partner business outcomes. Deep understanding of digital transformation business drivers, cloud platforms, emerging computing trends and their impact on partner practice building opportunities.
- Architecture Design & Deployment. Skilled at proposing and developing high-value solutions to scale across multiple partners while demonstrating the business case and presenting alternative scenarios in collaboration with the partner, meeting business and IT requirements and constraints. Experience in enabling a breadth of highly advanced solutions using enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations and technology management that support the partner throughout pre-sales and/or implementation, resolving blockers and accelerating consumption while minimizing business and technical risks.
- Practice Development. Skilled in driving sales and consumption, developing and contributing to the company stock of structured frameworks and methodologies. Experience and understanding of large-scale security portfolios in enterprise-wide environments.
- Collaboration. Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Communication. Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams. Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences at different levels of organizations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field preferred
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get the opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected, and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of success: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage, and Talents.