Senior System Analyst
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Join our highly motivated and talented team and play an integral role in building a state-of-the-art warehouse management system for Ingram Micro warehouses across the globe.
What you will do:
- Responsible for designing and solving complex technical issues related to the resolution of business problems and opportunities.
- Designs, develops, implements, and maintains major and/or mission critical applications.
- Accepts individual responsibilities and meets commitments while delivering value to application solutions and customer/user requests.
- Works with business/operations team and/or business analysts to understand requirements and how they affect the system
- Create technical design documents/solution to match the requirements. Documentation includes detailed specifications, architecture diagrams, and/or low-level design documents and implementation guides.
- Write code in .Net platform primarily using C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net, Angular, etc.
- Write complex stored procedures in SQL Server
- Work with other development teams or SMEs for application development or integration across the globe and align development tasks with them
- Provide status in a timely manner and stay on top of all assigned tasks
- Understand and implement best practices
Which Talent do you bring?
- University degree or equivalent job-related experience
- 6 to 8+ years of experience and strong skills in .Net including C#, ASP.Net, WebAPI etc.
- Angular and Bootstrap experience preferred
- Strong SQL server or Oracle experience including writing of stored procedures.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Multi-Layer Architecture and Programming Patterns.
- Ability to document detailed technical specifications and formal knowledge of several design artifacts such as class diagrams.
- Experience of working with global teams
- Experience with Engineering and Implementing enterprise level software applications
- Ability to build wireframes, prototypes, or mockups.
- Above average communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Day Shift / Must also be willing to work Rotating Schedule per Business Need
- Travel Opportunities (must be willing to travel internationally, as based on business need)
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.