Graphic Designer - New Zealand Account
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 50016
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- Responsible for the overall creative design aspects of company materials.
- Support specific ad campaigns to ensure that banners and links are optimized and that responses to ad campaigns are monitored.
- Creates artwork, marketing materials and packaging to positively portray company products.
- Ensures design images meet corporate guidelines and marketing brand strategies.
- Monitors and assesses effectiveness of design projects.
- Creates, edits and revises written text, essays, editorials and reviews for marketing publications.
- Also manages written material to format properly with the web design.
- Ensures written and graphic content are compatible, functional and effective.
- Responsible for integrating the work of graphic artists and editors as well as overall project management of creative services projects.
- Incumbents design the look and feel of web pages that are visually pleasing, load quickly, and meet established design standards.
- Develop graphical images and effects to achieve design goals.
- Designers must understand the obstacles encountered by different browser platforms to create a universal web product.
- Responsible for the conceptualization, design, development and implementation of graphical user interfaces, underlying architecture and tool development.
- Designs, prototypes and tests Internet access products.
- Makes usability assessments for existing and future features.
- Designs solutions for known usability breakdowns.
- Creates user-interface prototypes.
- Explores new user-interface paradigms for online commerce.
- Utilizes web site traffic monitoring/auditing tools to determine user/customer traffic flow through various aspects of the company's website.
- Interprets and provides reports to company management as to user trends and tendencies when visiting the website.
- Responsible for planning and developing a wide range of information products, web-based help systems and specifications.
What you bring to the role:
- Recognized skilled specialist in job area.
- May be responsible for leading daily operations.
- May train, delegate and review the work of lower level employees.
- Problems typically are not routine and require analysis, judgment and initiative.
- Makes minor adjustments and enhancements to working methods to improve effectiveness of area.
- Provides administrative or technical support at a specialist level.
- Incumbents are highly proficient in a broad range of activities related to their job.
- May act as a lead or mentor to more junior technical or administrative support personnel.
- Consistently works on complex assignments requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues.
- Makes recommendations for new procedures.
- Incumbents independently perform a wide range of complex duties under general guidance from supervisors.
- Known in the department/group as the “knowledge base” of information.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Often acts as a facilitator and team leader.
- Two year college degree or equivalent experience and minimum five years’ functional experience. OR HS diploma or equivalent and a minimum 8 years of functional including 4 years position specific experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.