Role: Manager – Service offerings
Job Family Description:
Ingram Micro Professional Services, APAC region, Regional Delivery Centre (India)
Regional Delivery Centres (RDC) are made up of teams that provide remote (offsite) service, customer access, pre-sales, post-sales, and service delivery. Technical teams focus is to solve various business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems. The key purpose of the role is to develop, design and market Service offerings (“Offering”), which can be delivered and sold across different markets of APAC region, including India.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Drives the Offering strategy, tenets, long-term goals and work backwards including customer and market feedback, competitive analysis and business metrics to inform direction.
- Define Offering vision including all aspects to future roadmap, investment, innovation, and experimentation.
- Understanding the requirements across geographies and global customer base and incorporating them in the Offering roadmap.
- Execution of Offering planning and development Including customer goals and business requirements for Offering release, ensuring implementation is aligned with Offering goals and requirements, and ownership of Offering positioning.
- Lead Offering launch and own the GTM plan to deliver results that ensure the customer and business goals are met in operational launch plans.
- Lead operations including monitoring and response to customer feedback, continuous improvement and business growth.
- Lead interaction with Technical Team Including helping the technical team make trade-offs based on customer requirements, financial goals, etc.
- Be the voice of the customer and Offering vision. Influence customers, partners, senior leaders across Ingram Micro and communicate vision, strategy, goals, status, and customer impact.
- Track record of success in the full lifecycle of Offering management and leading end-to-end Offering development including providing Offering vision and roadmaps, writing exceptional PRDs, and bringing to market high visibility and complex Offerings on time.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to influence without authority, working on/with technical and cross-functional or highly matrixed teams who do not report into this role to get things done.
- Demonstrated track record in balancing Offering priorities against budget and timelines; a sense of urgency in driving execution; entrepreneurial spirit and love of developing Offerings from an early stage.
- Experience in leading Service Offerings domain of outsourced/off-shored service delivery
- Experience in working with a globally distributed team in a large and constantly scaling software development environment
- Work independently decisions within degree of authority
- Proven track record of leading projects / Offering launches
- Industry and Offering experience
- Offering management & marketing skills
- Ability to motivate and influence team members
- Process/systems orientated
- Analytical thinking and decision making
- Articulation of how Offering meets customer needs
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Excellent articulation skills
- Client facing and Client management capabilities
- Ability to guide team and provide leadership
- Ability to work under tight schedules and deadlines
- Work cohesively with larger team and partners
Education, Certification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, information systems or related work experience. MBA degree will be a strong plus.
- Expert level understanding and experience of modern Service management practices and processes.
- Overall 10+ years of experience and 5+ years of service management experience: working with customers, technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe service Offering features, and technical designs for customer-facing online and mobile Offerings/services.
- Very good understanding of cloud, security and automation technologies, mobile application and mobility platforms, enterprise software components and architectures.