Marketing Administrator with German/ French
Job ID: 49836
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people!
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to our business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
- End-to-end support on the Marketing Claiming Process
- Keeping track of the deadlines
- Serving as an intermediary between the related departments (Finance, Marketing, Business Management)
- Preparing and implementing of Incentives & promotions in collaboration with Sales and Product Marketing Teams
- Preparation of new content and online ads
- Maintaining the online presence (Website, Banner ads, Newsletter, ImOnline Shop etc.)
- Gathering and reviewing Proof of Performance regarding various Marketing campaigns
- Communicating with different management levels
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with the Local & Central Marketing organization
- Optimizing workflow processes in order to reduce claiming time cycles
- Preparing reports and statistics as per management request in regard to Marketing activities and supporting sub-processes
- Additional responsibility in case of substitution of a person from the same team
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field;
- Excellent German/ French (minimum B1-B2 level)
- Good English - written and verbal (minimum B1 level)
- Excellent MS Office knowledge – Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- IT literacy
- Experience with Eloqua and/or Kentico will be considered as аdvantage