As a field-based system engineer you will work within the Technical Services team and be responsible for providing the technical support skills to our customers both onsite and remotely.
The ideal candidate for the Systems Engineer opportunity will have…
Who you are…
• Customer Obsessed: Inherently understands customer needs and provides the best customer experience.
• Team Collaborator: Work across internal and external teams of all levels to proactively support the customer.
• Business wisdom: Understanding of the customers’ business outcomes and how you can support the customer
• Results Driven: Interest in driving customer to their outcomes.
• Effective Communicator: Delivers complex information in a confident and convincing manner, appropriate to a diverse audience.
Comms-care is a leading provider of channel network & server support solutions. We assist over 700 channel partners and support to over 30,000 active support contracts. Comms–care manages all aspects of IT lifecycle, from consultancy, design and implementation to managed services and reactive field support covering technologies such as Routing&Switching, Security, Servers, Desktops, Voice & Unified Communications, and Wireless.
• Company car (can be used for personal use)
• Fuel card
• Fully supported for training and gaining accreditation in relevant field
• All expenses paid
• Breakfast & Lunch Allowance
• Paid overtime
• Get your birthday off!
• 23 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
• Contributory pension scheme
• Health care plan
• Various incentives throughout the year and annual company awards night
Make an application to join the team!
Our team is as much about our people as it is our customers and business partners. We want associates with a strong desire to succeed. We offer a competitive base and benefits package.
Public© 2020 Comms-care Ltd – all rights reserved