Pre Sales Specialist Hewlett Packard Enterprise
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 48914
Do you have a passion for technology, especially servers, storage and networking products? Are you a natural in making a good analysis based on customer demand and know how to translate customer needs into a concrete solution and advice? Do you win the trust of your conversation partner and can you oversee the whole picture? Become our Pre Sales Specialist HPE at Ingram Micro in Diegem.
What will you do?
In your role as Pre-Sales Specialist HPE, you will be working for one of our largest vendors, HPE of Ingram Micro. You will be part of our HPE team. This team consists of enthusiastic and knowledgeable colleagues who maintain relationships with our resellers and are responsible for sales and revenue. With your market insights and relationship skills, you know how to bind new and existing resellers to Ingram Micro for the long term.
Besides all contacts with resellers, you work closely with departments within Ingram Micro, such as Purchasing, Business Management and Marketing. You will work and report directly to the Business Unit Manager Datacenter`, Christian van der Zwam.
What are your functions and responsibilities?
- Responsible for achieving the sales and margin targets.
- Providing pre-sales support on all HPE products (server, storage, networking) and solutions.
- Carrying out the proposition of HPE, think strategically about our competitive ability and collaborate to the plan to grow the business in Belgium.
- Developing the business of our reselling partners by offering the right services and solutions.
- Taking initiative in the further development of knowledge and abilities, necessary to optimally develop your portfolio.
- Participating in training courses and commercial events to obtain the necessary vendor certificates.
- Working closely with the sales team, account managers and the business development managers.
- Giving follow up on daily questions from the vendor, resellers and the sales team.
What do you bring to the role?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Technical knowledge about servers, storage and networking products (HPE or other vendors) is required.
- A commercial attitude with a result-oriented focus.
- Very strong communication skills: written and verbal in English, Dutch and French.
- Application of a “Can Do Attitude” and ability to be a self-starter.
- You can administratively find your way in processing and following up information and offers.
Who we are?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day, with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have grown to become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 employees. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company.
- A dynamic team where you can creatively collaborate with open-minded and energetic colleagues.
- The opportunity for professional development and to pro-actively expand your network. You can make quick progress through our sales training and technical courses.
- An innovative market using the newest services.
- The chance to work for one of ‘Fortune’s Most Admired Companies in the World’ within an international setting.
- (International) career opportunities.
- A market-based salary with a very attractive benefits package (ADV days, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance …).
How to apply?
Please send us your CV through the apply button and perhaps you could be our new Pre Sales Specialist HPE in Diegem!