Professional, Service Quality Assurance (NA Credit Ops & AR)
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 50337
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The Service Quality Partner (Professional, Service Quality Assurance) supports at least a single process and works closely with Performance Readiness Training, Operations and the site team leaders to monitor set Service Quality performance standards.
What You Bring to the Role:
- Initial validation of reported incidents, escalations and errors received from internal/external customers of the process responsible for.
- Creation and documentation of process performance audits conducted over identified opportunities areas in production.
- Service Quality reporting of emerging trends, performance gap analyses and quick-win recommendations to Operations.
- Assist the Business Process Improvement team specialists in their process-relevant studies and projects by providing Service Quality data as necessary by request.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Service Delivery Excellence Team, other support groups, and Operations teams to provide relevant quality input gathered from all auditing activities conducted in the targeted areas of production to become instrumental in day-to-day simple solutions building.
The Ideal Candidate must have the following qualifications:
- 3 Years Functional experience as a Service Quality Assurance partner for Credit or Finance Account Receivables Operations Delivery.
- Experience in Driving quality assurance and knowledge transfer activities for the assigned Process line.
- Business migration & implementation, or any updates in process.
- Excellent Communicator and can effectively work as an individual contributor with and amongst multiple resource teams.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.