Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus
on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With
$46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology
distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates.
We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since
Job Description - ServiceNow Admin/Developer (ITSM)
The ServiceNow Admin/Developer (ITSM) brings solid experience in system
administration and developing solutions on the ServiceNow platform,
particularly on the ITSM product. He/she leads and prescribes customers to
best practice, and collaborate with team members to achieve project and
A day in the life:
- Participate in all technical aspects of delivering customer solutions on the ServiceNow platform, advising customers on best practice to create lasting value and enhanced experiences.
- Contribute on multiple engagements, utilizing the Ingram Micro methodology and tools to enhance project efficiency and quality.
- Define technical approaches and share knowledge with other engineers on development and configuration activities.
- Estimate time and effort for all activities and proactively communicate progress and forecast changes to the rest of the team.
- Own the technical quality on development, participate in code reviews, and contribute to development planning efforts.
- Collaborate closely with business requestors to define customer requirements.
- Perform L2 support for incidents reported against the ServiceNow platform.
- Perform Change Management activities in compliance with defined processes.
- Participate in internal knowledge sharing, collaboration activities and initiatives.
What you bring:
- 4+ years of ServiceNow platform development and implementation experience with 2 years on ITSM (Incident, Change, Problem, Request, Knowledge, Configuration, Service Level, and Catalog Item Modules) and Service Portal configuration
- Experience working with DevOps teams, methodologies, and tools in a virtual environment.
- Experience in one or more of the following: REST API integrations, custom application development, Workflows, Flows
- Ability to initiate customer interfacing meetings, and conduct calls with customers independently or in support of business process/requirements gathering efforts
- Ability to keep a customer's business goals at the forefront of the conversation and at the same time articulate development decisions and its impacts to maintenance and longevity (i.e. keeping configurations out-of-the-box).
- A passion for guiding customers on how to get the most out of the product and for learning the latest product features.
- Familiar with ITIL processes, primarily Incident Management, Request Fulfillment, and Change Management. ITILv3 foundation certification a plus.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, and fluent business English in both verbal and written form
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Willing to work in two rotating shifts between US and APAC time zones