Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
In this job Offensive Cyber Security Consultant, you enhance the sales of offensive security services by offering cyber security consultancy to support channel partners, help to design solutions and assist salespersons to up- & cross sell designated services and products. You will complete required relevant certifications (both sales, Presales & Technical) and assist our channel partners in cyber security projects.
The job location is Spain – Madrid/ Barcelona
About the job of Offensive Cyber Security Consultant:
- Perform network penetration, web and mobile application testing, source code reviews, threat analysis, wireless network assessments, and social-engineering assessments.
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences.
- Effectively communicate findings and strategy to client stakeholders including technical staff, executive leadership, and legal counsel.
- Recognize and safely utilize attacker tools, tactics, and procedures.
- Develop scripts, tools, or methodologies to enhance our red teaming processes.
- Assist with scoping prospective engagements, leading engagements from kickoff through reporting, and mentoring less experienced staff.
In this job of Cyber Security Engineer, you report directly into our Cyber Security Director, Brian Verburg, in the visibility and revenue growth.
Your experience and knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field.
- 2-5 years' experience in at least three of the following:
- Network penetration testing and manipulation of network infrastructure.
- Vulnerability assessments.
- Mobile and/or web application assessments.
- Email, phone, or physical social-engineering assessments.
- Shell scripting or automation of simple tasks using Python, Perl or Ruby.
- Developing, extending, or modifying exploits, shellcode or exploit tools.
- Developing applications in C#, ASP, .NET, Objective C or Java (J2EE).
- Reverse engineering malware, data obfuscators, or ciphers.
- Source code review for control flow and security flaws.
- Strong knowledge of tools used for wireless, web application, and network security testing.
- Thorough understanding of network protocols, data on the wire, and covert channels.
- Mastery of Unix/Linux/Mac/Windows operating systems, including bash and PowerShell.
Your competencies and skills
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Results-oriented, high energy, self-motivated.
- Information security professional certifications encouraged (OSCP, CREST, CISSP, GIAC, etc.)
- You are fluent in English, Spanish and preferably any other European language.
- Excellent written communication skills, with a focus on translating technically complex security issues into simple, easy to understand concepts for business and technical leadership.
What do we offer:
You will be at the start of a new business unit where the focus will be on growth and progress.
The organization is a result-oriented group with a dynamic spirit. We offer an interesting salary package with some nice extra-legal benefits.
We offer you with the opportunity to work in an established, vibrant ICT Distribution group with the flexibility and entrepreneurial environment of a start-up business. With ambitious growth plans over the next 12 months, this practice will have key strategic positioning within the Cyber Security business.