Business Development Manager/ Forcepoint (Based in Dubai)
This job posting is no longer active.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID: 50408
Description Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
About the role: "Business Development Manager /Forcepoint"
For this role you will be Driving and improving vendor sales into assigned region whilst meeting the vendor and company objectives and targets. Micro management of all layers of the sales channel and improving product depth and market share for all tiers. Focus to maintain current business relationships, improve inactive accounts and create new business opportunities. To be aware of all project bids in the regions and target Ingram Micro involvement in them.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
Job Qualifications Requirement
- Graduate with 7-10 years’ experience (5 years of relevant experience in IT sales/ Business Development is a must)
- Experience in selling Cyber security products is required.
- Enthusiastic and driven by results with a strong will to succeed.
- Self-starter, self-motivated and a team player.
- A strong ‘customer-first’ mentality able to utilize their relationships to drive results.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents .