Software Engineer - QA
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 50146
Work Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Qualification: B.E /B. Tech /MCA/M. Tech
- Fast learner, great communicator, self-motivated, flexible with prior experience testing BSS solutions, with solid attention to quality and detail.
- Creative thinker being able to provide creative solutions for automation.
- The position requires prior experience testing BSS products in any of the following areas: Service Fulfillment, Service Assurance, Invoice Management, Customer Relationship Management, and Customer Self Service.
- The position requires 2+ years of experience in Automation testing utilizing Python, Selenium, continuous integration framework, or BDD implementation using Cucumber
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Description: Part of automation team as well as need to support manual team as per requirements.
- Good knowledge of Selenium
- REST API testing knowledge (Postman / Insomnia)
- Good understanding of end to end testing
- Good knowledge about Jenkins
- Analyze automation test results, and communicate with stakeholders
- Coordinate with multiple project stakeholders to ensure successful test delivery
- Conduct job training and provide assistance to Junior Test Engineers as needed.
- Knowledge about integration testing
- ISTQB Foundation level certification will be added advantage.
- Exposure in Agile methodology and Automation of REST API
- Exposure in Selenide.
- GIT, Jira, Confluence knowledge will be added advantage