Sr. Professional, Marketing-UAE
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID: 50376
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
We are looking for a Sr. Marketing Specialist who will play a primary role in helping and assisting the marketing manager and product managers in devising and implementing individual vendor marketing plans, ensuring the success of the activities planned and executed, presenting the results and analysis. Also assisting in all corporate activities ensuring brand representation and funding.
Vendor, Marketing Plan & Budget:
- Responsible to create marketing plan for multiple vendor’s every quarter.
- Able to handle MDF budget of up to $ 1M or more.
- Understanding the Vendor’s need and proposing marketing activities to achieve their respective goals.
- Increase the MDF budget Qt on Qt by proposing creative marketing activities.
- Constantly communicating with the vendor on the market shift and current trends.
- Sharing and improving results for respective products and vendors.
- Activating Dormant vendors which has sales activity, but without marketing activity.
- Responsible for month-on-month growth in the NMR.
- Responsible to make sure the budget is fully utilized and accounted for.
- Working Closely with the vendor portal team.
- Showcasing skills of better understanding of business to the vendor.
Alignment with Sales Team
- Understand the business needs, before implementing any marketing activity.
- Working closely with the respective sales team to understand each product business goals.
- Encouraging non-competing solutions across all the business.
- Biweekly meeting with the PM and BUM for better alignment.
- Able to sell creative ideas to the Sales team.
- Understanding the business and able to adapt or change activities based on the trends.
- Strong headed and confident when working with the sales team.
MAF Approval Request
- Raising MAF on the portal for respective vendors.
- Aligning with the marketing manager for any discrepancy on MAF request.
- Sharing the MAF approval with the concern team.
- Working closely with the finance team for all the MAF raised, approved, and executed.
Analytics & ROI
- Working closely with the execution team in procuring the activity data for analysis.
- Constantly updating the Sales team and vendor on activity performance (During and after the end of activity)
- Able to analyze the data correctly and share suggestion if any improvisation is required.
- Every activity must have an expected and actual ROI report.
Alignment with marketing team (Execution & Claims)
- Sharing all the necessary information with the marketing specialist for execution.
- Mainly aligning with the MS regarding all the marketing planning and budgeting for each vendor.
- Constantly updating the MS if there is any changes required for an ongoing activity.
- Encouraging the MS to share the updates on each vendor Daily, Weekly or Monthly.
- Aligning with the coordination team regarding all the required details to initiate claims for respective vendors.
Which Talent do you bring?
- 4-6 years experience in a marketing position with an international company.
- Experience in IT Companies is required.
- Proven track record of executing marketing plans for multiple products.
- Should have ability to prioritize, multi task & meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of working with illustrator/coral draw is an added advantage
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and Talents.