Cybersecurity Presales Consultant (Based in Qatar)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID: 50409
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East, and Africa, Latin America and the Asia Pacific:
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
About the role: (Applicants must be based in Qatar)
"Pre-sales Consultant/ Cyber Security"
For this role you need to be a proactive person with excellent communication skills to enhance the sales of assigned products by offering Presales support to customers, You need to master the product knowledge to design solutions and assist salespersons to up-sell and cross-sell designated products.
- Convert customers /resellers inquires into the right technical solutions
- Meet with end-users to better understand their requirements if necessary.
- Generate Bill of Materials
- Conduct demos and proof of concept in Aptec’s demo center (where applicable) to present the right solution to customers (reseller and/or end-user) or on the customer site
- Design solutions blocks in collaboration with hardware/software vendors and present the same to customers.
- Arrange and conduct technical training for partners/customers
- Arrange and conduct in-house technical training for Aptec’s partner (where applicable) as per target assign
Decisions free to make:
- Designing BOQ
- Technical Training content
- Meeting resellers, end-user & vendor
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- 5+ years of Cyber security presales experience
- Techno-Commercial Experience
- Technology required.: SIEM,DLP, Endpoint, IPS, and ATP
- You are enthusiastic and driven by results with a strong will to succeed.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected, and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of success: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage, and Talents.