Marketing Account Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 49831
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.Position Summary:
What you bring to the role: Seasoned professional individual contributor. Works independently with limited supervision. May manager projects/processes. Coaches and reviews the work of junior experienced team members. Problems faced are difficult and often complex. Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures. Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical and business matters. Will champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity. May assist more junior staff members with aspects of their job. Incumbents provide a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in his/her area of specialization. Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers. Specialist in technical or business skills. Individuals with a customer focus have developed the acumen to cultivate and develop lasting customer relations.Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience. Ability to make a significant contribution to processes and systems.*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
- Responsible for creating and delivering marketing tactics and advertising campaigns.
- Analyzes customer requirements, develops messaging architecture and competitive positioning, specifies vehicles/projects, secures resources, communicates project development and drives creative development processes.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and analysis of interactive advertising and e-commerce programs and packages.
- Manages the marketing and implementation of programs and analyzes their effectiveness. May be responsible for processing and/or scheduling web-based advertising.
- Develops models for vertical markets, campaigns and ad models and conducts research studies.
- Responsible for implementing and driving channel programs. Defines and maintains VAR programs and agreements; recruits and develops joint business ventures of VARs and defines and implements VAR marketing, training and support programs.
- Responsible for planning and market research activities designed to increase sales growth and expand market share.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing policies and objectives. Evaluates and adjusts strategies to respond to changing and/or competitive markets.
- Identifies and maintains relationships with product partners, third party vendors, etc.
- Responsible for strategic customer acquisition programs.
- Develops and implements direct mail programs; develops, conducts and maintains consumer marketing and customer profiling practices and directs list management and analysis.
- Develops marketing strategies for new and existing products and services.
- Researches trends and technologies to meet customer needs. Works with sales to ensure that sales reps have necessary collateral and advertising materials.