Sr Marketing Channel Specialist-E-commerce
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Job ID: 50571
Why work at Ingram Micro China
- Ingram Micro is a global leader in technology and supply chain services, enabling business partner to maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use. We help over 250K business partner and 2000 vendors operate more efficiently and successfully in the market they serve.
- In this role, you are reporting directly to China MKT Manager and partnering with key business stakeholders both internally and externally.
What you will be doing?
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Responsible for supporting Apple business market activities
Suning, Gome online store operation and maintenance; Suning store promotional activities planning and execution; New product listing design support;
APR customer store renovation project: project management, promotion and underwriting cost recovery
Familiar with Apple brand product knowledge, fully understand the brand market compliance requirements, and correctly grasp the product market positioning, and customer positioning.
Maintain good communication with the manufacturer's marketing department, brand maintenance and promotion.
Combine the brand market strategy and Ingram Micro product sales strategy, make quarterly market plan and implement the implementation and closing work.
Manage marketing expenses
Management and optimization of suppliers.
What you will need to succeed?
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in marketing related is preferred.
MKT Experience& Competency
- Proficient in the use of WORD, EXCEL, PPT; skillful use of EXCEL, PPT is preferred.
- Excellent writing ability, with certain program, manuscript writing ability is preferred.
- Strong planning ability and innovation ability, with strong data sensitivity.
- Ability to independently complete the organization and implementation of meetings and activities, with some ability to plan activities preferred.
- Good English reading and writing skills, excellent oral skills are preferred.
- Sense of responsibility, learning ability, anti-stress ability, and teamwork spirit.