Licensing Administrator with English, UiPath
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 50479
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
You'll be a great fit, if you have:
- Managing the incoming queue of software orders from the business country
- Entering orders into system pursuant to individual order characteristic requirements.
- Creating and updating customer specific reporting (i.e. order status, tracking, backorder management, direct ship order status, etc.).
- In case of unclear orders, aligning with the customer
- Sending PO to the vendor where necessary and collaborating with the vendor to resolve any possible issues preventing the vendor to accept the order
- Creating price quotes / sales opportunities using the tools required by the business
- Managing special pricing requests to ensure completion within customer SLA, along with maintaining accuracy.
- Commercial knowledge and/or equivalent work experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Multitasking ability
- University degree is considered an advantage
- Work experience in the field of customer support or data entry is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of MS Office