Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 50115
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become one of the world’s largest technology distributors with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- Responsible for creating and delivering marketing tactics and advertising campaigns.
- Analyzes customer requirements, develops messaging architecture and competitive positioning, specifies vehicles/projects, secures resources, communicates project development and drives creative development processes.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and analysis of interactive advertising and e-commerce programs and packages.
- Manages the marketing and implementation of programs and analyzes their effectiveness.
- May be responsible for processing and/or scheduling web-based advertising.
- Develops models for vertical markets, campaigns and ad models and conducts research studies.
- Responsible for implementing and driving channel programs.
- Defines and maintains VAR programs and agreements; recruits and develops joint business ventures of VARs and defines and implements VAR marketing, training and support programs.
- Responsible for planning and market research activities designed to increase sales growth and expand market share.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing policies and objectives.
- Evaluates and adjusts strategies to respond to changing and/or competitive markets.
- Identifies and maintains relationships with product partners, third party vendors, etc.
- Responsible for strategic customer acquisition programs.
- Develops and implements direct mail programs; develops, conducts and maintains consumer marketing and customer profiling practices and directs list management and analysis.
- Develops marketing strategies for new and existing products and services.
- Researches trends and technologies to meet customer needs.
- Works with sales to ensure that sales reps have necessary collateral and advertising materials.
What you bring to the role:
- Manages experienced professionals who exercise latitude and independence in assignments.
- Sets goals and objectives for team members for achievement of operational results.
- Problems faced may be difficult to moderately complex.
- Influences others outside of own job area regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Manages a staff of professional and support associates.
- Makes day-to-day decisions for group/department.
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
- Assignments are defined in terms of activities and objectives.
- Objectives for assigned area defined by upper management.
- Some latitude to make decisions to achieve defined goal.
- Will generally have assumed at least the Senior Professional level of experience before becoming a manager. Regularly applies expertise in day-to-day activities.
- May fill the role of a staff member in complex situations.
- Requires a four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 4 years of position specific experience and 2 years of supervisory experience or 4 years of leadership experience.
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
* Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.