Sr. Manager, Technical Sales Consulting
Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 50327
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
About our Team:
Data Center Software & Infrastructure (DSI) is a part of the Advanced Solutions, Security & Data Center Organization. The current size of our team is 18 associates. We are responsible for HPE, Dell/EMC, VMware and, IBM.
About this role:
The manager will report to the Executive Director Advanced Solutions in our Data Center Division as part of Advanced Solutions
This role can be Field based.
- Will work with partners and end users on deal opportunities and enablement of products
- Manage team that is working with focus accounts (partners with specific technical enablement business plans) to develop sales and technical competency at vendor and IM levels, pipeline development and growth, product demos and end user product enablement.
- Significant knowledge of IM departments and resources is a huge plus
- Working with exec leadership and VBMs to strategize initiatives and rollout to internal teams.
- Excellent understanding of rebate initiatives and metrics needed to achieve.
- Ability to balance and complete multiple initiatives with strong time management skills
- Excellent coaching skills. The ability to deliver guidance to seasoned professionals.
- Ability to speak about technical solutions at an executive level. (No certs needed, but a strong understanding of solutions is required
- Ability to negotiate with vendor and executive leadership.
- Proven results oriented individual
- Conduct one on ones and team meetings.
- Current responsibilities towards the datacenter business are VMWare, Dell and HPE and IBM.
. *This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.