Professional, Inside Sales-CAN
This job posting is no longer active.
Toronto, ON, Canada
Job ID: 49573
Ingram Micro Cloud (IMC) is a fast-paced business with an entrepreneurial mentality within the foundation of a Fortune 100 company that is growing extremely fast and changing how business is done in the cloud. We are committed to helping our channel partners and business professionals get access to an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest vendor players in the cloud industry.
We’re inviting a customer obsessed Cloud Inside Sales Specialist who will focus on partner acquisition, upselling, cross-selling, and securing every single seat while driving accelerated and profitable new revenue for SaaS solutions.
If you have a successful sales track record, this opportunity is a great chance to excel at what you love doing. As a Cloud Inside Sales Specialist, you will demonstrate this value by helping our partners and customers adopt different SaaS solutions and transform their companies, including assisting them to create entirely new business models in the process. This person will be accountable in developing business relationships to grow the overall business and will have day-to-day interactions with partners and customers to support their progress in the adoption of SaaS and build joint go-to-market strategies.
- Identify prospects, and establish relationships with new customers and dormant accounts.
- Define sales strategies and act to generate long term and short-term customer success and business results
- In-depth research into partners' SaaS business and forge relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders
- Learn and maintain a detailed understanding of Microsoft MW services and its associated key competitive products, including lifecycles, pricing schedules, and technology benefits
- Proactively identify sales opportunities and close sales within your assigned partner base of Microsoft and other related Cloud brands
- Coordinate and collaborate with other sales resources, aligned across the same geography or business unit(s) to ensure we are providing maximum value to our channels and customers
- To be the resident subject matter expert for Microsoft partner networks and the respective programs that affect partner profitability, to ensure that they maximize the consumption of available resources and continue to invest in SaaS strategic alignment through Ingram Micro
- This position is primarily focused on identifying and winning the business of net new transactional partners, with a subcomponent developing existing Microsoft and other vendors
- Conceptualizing of marketing programs, developing of channel and end-customer demand generation
- Exceed quarterly sales targets by selling SaaS into new customer accounts and within an assigned geographical or market
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts
- Pipeline development through a combination of email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence. Adequate pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated territory
Qualification and experience:
- 1- 3 years sales experience selling solutions or services. Ability to overcome and work around problems that are inevitable in rapidly growing businesses - positive approach to problem solving, learning, and development of potential
- Successful track record of new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent over achievement against targets
Key Skills and attributes:
- Solid understanding of the IT industry, cloud landscape
- Strong competency in building value proposition and positioning strong proposals
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate across all levels and effectively adapts to varied situations.
- Be creative with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt and succeed in a fast-paced
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-function, high-pressure environment
Our Hybrid Work Program is now live for our office associates. As part of this approach, we will host most of our interviews on-site, but some interviews maybe conducted virtually over the phone or through video. As a part of our COVID-19 Safety measures, we will be requesting information around your vaccination status, if you are hired as an Ingram Micro/Ingram Micro Cloud associate.
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.