Customer Support Representative (12-Month Contract)
This job posting is no longer active.
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Job ID: 50614
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
Customer Support Representative
Supports The Phoenix Group an Ingram Micro Co on all Client related activities required for day to day key accounts activities. Including all related activities to New POS Deployments, POS Replacements, Kitting Materials, Account Set -up, Quality Control Verification, POS Order Batching along with numerous other key activities required to fulfill the client’s needs. The Client Associate Representative will work within a team and be assigned various account activities to meet the demands of the daily workload. The primary focus is the overall customer experience, ensuring the clients Service Level expectation are met.
Shift : Monday to Friday 9AM-5:30PM 100% onsite role
Wage: $17/ hour
Critical personal attributes for this role:
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent organizational & time management skills.
- Essential to this role is the ability to work independently and organize tasks to enable completion within required timelines.
- Must possess customer satisfaction passion and skill set to address and resolve client issues as a customer and internal advocate while ensuring goals are met for both Ingram and the client.
- Must be able to provide clear and concise directions to cross functional departments on deployment activity, customer correspondence, deadlines, and all other action items required to support customer account .
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide the correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience
Customer Support Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Fulfill client activities which relates to New POS Deployments, POS Replacements, Kitting Materials, Account Set -up, Quality Control Verification, POS Order Batching along with numerous other key activities required to fulfill the client’s need
- Process distribution orders
- Provide pricing to customers for thermal paper sales, process order and co-ordinate with Inventory until the order is shipped.
- Fulfill and close shipped orders
- Invoice Client orders
- Batch upload all SIM orders through different carriers’ portal, monitor retire SIM request and notify the appropriate vendor
- Manage customers delivery exception, communicate with customers regarding exception, update couriers with new address, record details of the change in address.
- Submit claims for lost orders
- Answer and manage incoming calls, emails, /or interactive voice response systems.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Must possess intermediate skills of PC programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal format as well as manage details and represent Ingram Micro in a professional manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with others and build a team-oriented environment
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.