Associate Product Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 50003
Key Job Functions
- Maintain and develop effective relationship with vendor assigned, ensure focus on revenue along with profitability.
- Ensure that the organization has leading market share.
- Capable to initiate and drive new initiatives.
- Working capital management by managing inventory, vendor claims and E&O.
- Ensure utilization of vendor MARCOM funds to conduct innovative and defined marketing activity for business growth.
- Conduct weekly review call to discuss funnel with sales team and vendor
- Result orientated, motivated by success and achievement, and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to persuade, develop business, marketing, and sales plans.
- Ability to communicate with executive-level associates internally and externally in an articulate and professional manner.
- Ability to work in an aggressive and fast-moving environment where key objectives need to be met on pre-agreed timescales.
- Minimum 6 - 8 years.
- Demonstrable experience Software Business for vendors like IBM, VMware, Automation anywhere or Blue Prism
- Candidate should be well versed with the current technologies and market trends