Description - $18-19 an hour, DOE.
- Schedule is Mon. - Fri. from 8am - 5pm (flexible).
- Hybrid work schedule (2 days in-office/3 days WFH).
- Benefits (Medical & 401K) begin on DAY #1!
Ingram Micro is looking for creative-thinking problem solvers and effective communicators who are interested in manipulating and consolidating data.
Highly transactional individuals with mid-level proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables and integrating multiple files, etc.) are encouraged to apply.
Ingram Micro is growing at a rapid rate, and we need rock stars who are interested in joining in an exciting career in Technology with opportunities to advance and move up at every corner.
As A DATA SPECIALIST, You Can Expect To: What You Bring To The Role?
- Ensure all sales orders are processed in an efficient and accurate manner and delivery deadlines are met.
- Provide support to a team of sales (inside/outside) representatives.
- Work with sales management, sales reps, and customer service to process customer orders and/or change orders.
- Verify and review the accuracy of orders.
- Responsible for monitoring overall account activity for assigned group.
- Track data as well as create reports regarding market conditions, sales results, team earnings, etc.
- May be responsible for lead and order management activities for a specified areas of sales group (separated by account size or geographic territory).
- Take orders on self-qualified leads when appropriate.
- Prepare product/license quotes as needed for pre-sales customers.
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Seasoned individual contributor.
- Works under limited supervision for routine situations.
- Provides assistance and training to lower-level employees.
- Problems typically are not routine and require analysis to understand.
- Makes minor adjustments to working methods.
- Explains practices, procedures, and policies to reach an agreement with others outside of the job area.
- Provides administrative or technical support at a senior level. Proficient in the various competencies relevant to their job.
- May act as a lead or mentor to more junior technical or administrative support personnel.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Generally works independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function.
- Normally receives little instruction on daily work.
- Determines methods and procedures for new assignments.
- May be an informal team leader.
- (2) Year college degree or equivalent experience and minimum (3) years experience in a functional area. OR High School Diploma or equivalent and (5) years functional experience, preferably at a senior level.
- Has a substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.