Ingram Micro, a Fortune 500 company, and awarded the ‘Great Place to Work’ certification in 2021 & 2022 for Wellbeing - is the global leader in technology and supply chain services, bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realise the promise of technology™.
No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
But none of this is achievable without great people, with a complete customer focus.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a result-driven Credit Controller to join our established and friendly team of 7, reporting into the Working Capital Manager.
As a Credit Controller you will…
- Be accountable for ledger worth £10mil
- Manage around 400-500 client accounts (15% - 20% are problematic)
- Minimize the number and value of outstanding debts and queries on the debtors ledger via liaison with clients and all internal departments.
- Work closely with CRT, Sales and Customer Services, ensuring that any barriers to collections are resolved promptly and cash collected to terms.
- Review of held orders to decide on appropriate course of action to expedite the order.
- Assist with the resolution of escalated queries and complaints.
- Review and streamline processes
- Support the Credit Manager with escalated queries, complaints & reporting
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have…
Exceptional standards of quality, efficiency and productivity are essential to providing a good customer service internally and externally and is a key part of the role;
- Experienced in a credit environment dealing with major customers with a multi-million pound turnover
- Previous experience in a Credit control/Finance environment with a proven track record of success
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in working calmly and methodically
- Strong ability to follow process and keen to problem solve
- A keen eye for attention to detail and accuracy
- Experienced in assisting with the creation and streamlining of procedures.
- The ability to communicate effectively, over the phone, via email and face to face
- Good PC skills, including Microsoft Office suite, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel.
Who you are...
- Customer Obsessed: Inherently understands customer needs and provides the best customer experience.
- Team Collaborator: Work across internal and external teams of all levels to proactively support the customer.
- Business wisdom: Understanding of the customers’ business outcomes and how you can support the customer
- Results Driven: Interest in driving customer to their outcomes.
- Effective Communicator: Delivers complex information in a confident and convincing manner, appropriate to a diverse audience.
In return we can offer you…
- 23 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Competitive salary + 2.75% annual bonus
- Hybrid working – 3 days in office & 2 days working from home
- Avia Pension plan
- Benefits Hub – access negotiated discounts, online shopping cards & other exclusive deals
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private Medical & Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Assurance
- Free eyecare vouchers
- Staff purchase plan
Who we are...
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realise the promise of technology™.
Enabling our partners and vendors to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve, we are proud to be associated with names such as Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Hewlett–Packard and Lenovo.
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
Make an application to join the team!
Our team is as much about our people as it is our customers and business partners. We want associates with a strong desire to succeed. We offer a competitive base, bonus and benefits package.