Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become one of the largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
The Sr Financial Analyst will be responsible for a broad range of financial activities within Cloud’s Global Financial Planning, Analysis and Reporting team supporting our CloudBlue business unit.
This employee has the option of working fully remote or a hybrid approach at one of our facilities.
- Partnering with CloudBlue Finance Manager and CloudBlue Executive/Regional leadership teams to provide support for decision making, developing and publishing automated and standardized reporting, management of the forecasting and annual budget process, and financial modeling/ad hoc analysis.
- Analyze financial and business information, support process efficiencies and ensure that financial goals are achieved for Ingram Micro’s Global CloudBlue business unit.
- Support the CloudBlue Finance manager in the proactive financial management of the CloudBlue business unit; analyze and communicate financial performance (P&L and Balance Sheet), support profitability through proactive management of the P&L and analysis of business metrics, and provide support with deal evaluation and decision tools to facilitate quick business decisions.
- Develop and maintain accurate, timely and consistent financial and operational reporting that includes, but is not limited to, regional profitability, customer profitability, and product segment profitability as well as sales efficiency and software based metrics/KPIs such as MRR/ARR, CAC, TCV, etc.
- Work closely with our Cloud Controllership team to understand the scoring of Software contracts and the translation of bookings to recognized revenue and manage MRR/ARR Projections.
- Support CloudBlue Sales Operations and Business Development teams in the analysis, trending and benchmarking of business performance and provide thoughtful, actionable financial guidance.
- Support our global planning/forecasting processes, working directly with business leaders, (e.g., annual budgets, quarterly forecasts, monthly R&O, strategic plans and target setting) which includes, but is not limited to, the coordination of efforts across all Cloud executive and functional entities and the successful submission in our Hyperion financial system.
- Support, in coordination with HR, Sales and Sale Operations, a comprehensive Global Commission plan that aligns with CloudBlue’s overall strategic and sales efficiency initiatives.
- Perform Ad Hoc commercial analysis/financial modeling and participate in Special Projects as required (e.g., process improvement, Acquisition/Integration projects).
- Professionally and effectively interact with all levels of management within the CloudBlue business unit and across the corporate functions and global/regional finance/accounting departments.
- Support the automation of existing reporting process – define reporting needs, analyze processes, reports and/or systems, identify opportunities for improvement, develop plans based on findings, and implement changes.
- Assist in Hyperion Administration and future financial systems projects, including drafting of business requirements and conducting pre and post implementation testing, to ensure financial reporting integrity.
- BA degree in Finance is required with a minimum of 5 years of finance experience.
- Experience in the Software industry is preferred.
- Strong financial accounting (revenue recognition for software business) and commercial finance knowledge required
- Experience and willingness to work across multiple international time zones with Global Cloud leadership and Global Cloud Finance team across Americas, Europe and APAC
- Critical thinking and excellent problem-solving skills as well as enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight
- Experience with ERP systems and financial reporting tools, Hyperion Essbase, Smartview a plus
- Must be proactive and take initiative when needed
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.