- $18.00 - 19.00 STARTING pay per hour, DOE.
- Schedule is Monday-Friday from 8:30 am - 5:30 pm (EST).
- Hybrid in-office/WFH schedule.
- Benefits (Medical & 401K) begin on Day #1!
Seeking customer service oriented, organized, and proactive superstars who are accustomed to a fast-paced work environment. This position will support our partner relationships with quoting, inventory availability, order ETAs, pipeline management, demo education, product help; and requires an accustom to a fast paced work environment.
- Ensures all sales orders are processed in an efficient and accurate manner and that delivery deadlines are met.
- Provides support to a team of sales (inside/outside) representatives.
- Works with sales management, sales reps and customer service to process customer orders and/or change orders.
- Verifies and reviews the accuracy of orders.
- Responsible for monitoring overall account activity for assigned group.
- Tracks data and creates reports regarding market conditions, sales results, team earnings, etc.
- May be responsible for lead and order management activities for specified area of sales group (separated by account size or geographic territory).
- Takes orders on self qualified leads when appropriate.
- Prepares product/license quotes as needed for pre-sales customers.
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
What You Bring To The Role:
- Seasoned individual contributor.
- Works under limited supervision for routine situations.
- Provides assistance and training to lower level employees.
- Problems typically are not routine and require analysis to understand.
- Makes minor adjustments to working methods.
- Explains practices, procedures and policies to reach agreement wit others outside of the job area.
- Provides administrative or technical support at a senior level.
- Proficient in the various competencies relevant to their job.
- May act as a lead or mentor to more junior technical or administrative support personnel.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Generally works independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function.
- Normally receives little instruction on daily work.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments.
- May be informal team leader.
- (2) year college degree or equivalent experience and minimum (3) year experience in functional area. OR High School Diploma or equivalent and (5) years functional experience, preferably at a senior level.
- Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.