Platform Success Representative
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 50576
Ingram Micro Cloud is an agile business that is growing fast. Ingram powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to increase adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
We are hiring Platform Success Representative, to support our European Partners. With a customer centric mindset to ensuring our reseller partners are able to fully consume all the functionality, features and benefits of the various platform offerings Ingram Micro Cloud provides. You will maintain a pulse on our customer base and provide instant support via a “concierge-like” experience to keep them successful and delighted with their business on the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
This position will be in Barcelona
As a Platform Success Representative, you will be part of a successful team who uses a range of technical resources to help partners better leverage the Cloud Marketplace. When you see an opportunity for a Partner be more successful, you will proactively engage to provide them the resources that will help.
Ingram Micro Cloud is a fast-paced business with an entrepreneurial mentality within the foundation of a Fortune 100 company, and we’re inviting someone to make an impact who is ready to deliver and collaborate in the development of strategic customers in the region within a stellar customer success team. This role reports to the Manager of Customer Success CoE.
- Drive a seamless and supportive experience to partners as they join ingram and begin using cloud marketplace.
- Codevelop and execute a proactive engagement strategy to increase the adoption and integration of key platform functionalities and vendor specific programs.
- Ensure customers receive the appropriate platform solution and best customer experience possible.
- Act as the Ingram Cloud initial point of contact for new enquiries for a territory of aligned accounts.
- Ensure partners are regularly engaged, updated, upskilled on new Ingram offerings and encourage a ‘never lose a customer’ approach.
- Contribute to the development of the hub, service desk processes and procedures, to provide timely onboarding, resolution on issues and customer platform
- Promote our own platform offerings, such as Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, Marketplace-as-a-Service, Go-To-Market-Hub, Cloud Blue and more.
- Work closely with customer success, support, and sales resources to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Develop and share best practices among team members to continuously improve customer experience and increase Technology adoption
- Enable our partners in our Platform offering during the onboarding process.
- Survey and ensure positive results of NPS and CSAT scores on an ongoing basis
What you'll bring:
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in customer success, technical account management, customer experience, supporter project management.
- Technical acumen and proven customer engagement experience.
- Experience managing multi-tiered customer and service provider relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with others and build a team-oriented environment.
- Competitive, ethical, refuse-to-lose attitude, strong work ethic, excellent team building and influencing skills.
- Ability to enlist the support of others and gain commitments to actions and timelines.
- Previous experience working on SaaS, PaaS, IaaS or general Cloud technology is a plus.
- Must be energetic, bold and ambitious to execute on Ingram Micro Cloud strategic objectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate with executive level associates internally and externally in an articulate and professional manner.
- Excellent written English and one addition language: German (Dach), Spanish, French, Italian