Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
About our sales Team-MEA,
Ingram Micro’s Marketing team is responsible for delivering strategic Sales activities across the META.
Sales team is an integral part of our business - our front liners and superheroes, the backbone to our business. You will indeed enjoy the team spirit and oneness among this brilliant team.
We are currently looking for a highly results-driven and competent Cisco Commercial Sales associate (CSA) to build strong relationships within a customer base and to Onboard new Partners to sell and promote Cisco products and services to meet the demands of the technological solution while developing and maintaining an excellent rapport and executing on high standards of customer service, whilst maintaining and growing revenue and profit,
Within our team you will be assigned a predetermined client base in addition to your expanding of your network by looking for and developing new accounts and opportunities wherever possible. You will be using your previous successful outbound calling experience and your relationship-building skills to maintain customer loyalty and encourage spend growth. The role is solution focused and you will be developing a strong understanding of the relevant programs, incentives, products and services offered by Cisco, to enable them to provide the best in class service and support to our customer base.
What are you going to do?
- You will be continuously learning of the Cisco portfolio to help identify and recommend the appropriate solution to meet the customer’s requirement, liaising with our technical Pre-Sales team where necessary
- You will be answering and resolving queries and providing quotations and lead time information in a timely manner, demonstrating commercial understanding of the various pricing structures to win business and maintain and grow our profitability
- You will be confidently and effectively engaging with customers over the telephone as one of several ways of building, maintaining and developing relationships and identifying new opportunities
- You will advise customers of additional products and services which fit their business needs, up-selling where possible
- You will actively seek new opportunities with Current and New Small Business accounts
- You will be working calmly and methodically in a fast paced, demanding environment, displaying a high level of organizational skill
- You have the desire and ability to understand and improve systems, programs and processes, belonging to both Ingram Micro and the vendor Cisco.
- You will be building important relationships with and working alongside key stakeholders within Cisco
- You will understand monthly targets, forecast and deal pipeline
- You will understand Ingram Micro’s Value proposition, business model, service offerings and USPs in relation to competitive offerings and be able to explain and position them appropriately
- You have competent and effective operation of the computer systems and telephone
How can you get this chance?
- You have commercial knowledge and equivalent work experience
- You have fluency in verbal and written English
- You have advanced professional, effective telephone techniques and customer care
- You have a customer driven approach and good customer management skills
- You have effective communication skills with several levels of associates
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get the opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and Talents.