Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business that is growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. With a pulse on IoT, CyberSecurity, XaaS, IaaS technologies, and more.
We are hiring a Customer Success Account Manager, that will have her/his mind focused on recurring revenue generation, revenue retention, positive customer experience and the building of a long-term relationship with target customers.
Ingram Micro Cloud is a fast-paced business with an entrepreneurial mentality within the foundation of a Fortune 500 company, and we’re inviting someone to make an impact who is ready to deliver and collaborate in the development of strategic accounts in the territory within a stellar customer success team. This role reports to the Manager of Customer Success.
What will you do?
- Serve as the single point of contact as it relates to all Ingram Cloud vendor and platform offerings.
- Build relationships with assigned customer base, helping with issues and continuing to delight with positive customer centric attitude.
- Develop and execute a proactive business strategy to grow and retain the recurring revenue base of your assigned accounts.
- Enable reseller partner accounts to drive a Customer Success strategy within their own business. Ensure resellers are taking a ‘never lose a subscription’ approach.
- Maintain customer account revenue bases by managing account retention and renewal.
- Become an expert & nurture growth in primary practice areas i.e. CyberSecurity, Collaboration, Productivity, or IaaS.
- Build business plans for key vendor partners like Microsoft, Google, AWS and more.
- Collaborate and work with other Ingram Micro (local & global) teams.
- Work closely with sales, support, and platform success resources to deliver exceptional customer experience
- Serve as Voice of the Customer by soliciting and presenting feedback to product management and engineering teams.
- Develop and share best practices amongst team members to continuously improve Customer Experience.
What experience do you bring?
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales /account management, consulting or customer success.
- Strong personal sales performance history.
- Experience in managing multiple accounts within a territory, to aggressively grow revenue and customer base.
- Strong experience managing multi-tiered customer and service provider relationships.
- Strategic account planning experience and history of proactive creation and ongoing management of detailed account plans.
What competencies do you bring?
- You are fluent in Spanish and have a good level of English.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with others and build a team-oriented environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Competitive, ethical, refuse-to-lose attitude, strong work ethic, excellent team building and influencing skills.
- Previous experience working on SaaS, IaaS or general Cloud technology is a plus.
- Must be energetic, bold and ambitious to execute on Ingram Micro Cloud strategic objectives.
- You are based in Barcelona or Madrid.
What are you waiting for? Apply now and join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.