Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become one of the world’s largest technology distributors with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
This role is responsible for the day-to-day account execution activities (including order management, reporting/analysis, inventory management, SLA performance management, project management. This role supports an onsite, national, wireless customer.
· Interface on behalf of the customer and the commercial organization to internal support functions including operations, IT, and finance.
· Responsible for identifying, prioritizing, and communicating functional and technical requirements of the client service portfolio to the appropriate cross-functional organizations to ensure delivery against all customer SLA’s.
· This position is responsible for managing moderately complex to highly complex service solution delivery and program management and will lead the implementation of proposed/new solutions and execution of key customer projects.
· Work with account leadership on business transformation projects to drive efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery solutions improving overall program and financial performance.
· High School Degree Required, Bachelor's degree preferred, not required
· 3-5 years of sales or account management experience
· Data mining and manipulation
· Moderate Excel experience
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR INGRAM MICRO
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.