This job posting is no longer active.
Carol Stream, IL, United States
Job ID: 50745
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $54 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 29,000 associates.
Join our team in Carol Stream, IL where we operate a 600,000 square feet facility with about 350 employees.
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for:
- Leading a team of 20-30 associates within a department or process area of the Logistic Center by directing and prioritizing workflow and ensuring frequent communication with the team.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with operating procedures and processes and policies and ensuring the execution of daily operational plans and strategies successfully. This includes driving accountability through methods that promote associate excellence with consistent and fair feedback through coaching and corrective action.
- Lead through methods that create and sustain a positive workplace culture focused on respect, diversity and inclusion, quality, safety and productivity.
- Collaborate with the leadership team of supervisors and managers throughout the distribution center.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in shipping, warehousing, distribution & logistics.
- Minimum of 3-years of leadership, supervisory experience managing 15 or more hourly associates .
- Bachelor's Degree preferred OR High School Diploma
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions. Benefits: Ingram Micro associates are offered a variety of benefits ranging from:
-A global company culture rich in our Vision and Values reflecting diversity and inclusion, safety and quality, innovation and open-door policy.
-Immediate eligibility for Medical, Dental, and Vision
-Immediate eligibility for 401K plan with a company match
-Life and Accident Insurance Plan
-Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
-Business Casual Dress
-Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, etc.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.