Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become one of the world’s largest technology distributors with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
*Hybrid Work Available*
Join our team for an exciting opportunity to lead the Credit Development function for the U.S. & Canadian business, maximizing customer credit capacity while mitigating risk and managing bad debt results. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of driving best practices by implementing new technology and processes for the Credit Development organization to expand credit capacity, mitigate risk, and recommend financial solutions to meet business goals to maximize revenue and profitability.
- Responsible for setting and monitoring high value credit
- In depth financial and business analysis, customer relationship building, and close coordination with Executive Leadership Team
- Maintain appropriate level of credit risk and working capital management to meet business goals for revenue, profitability, and working
- Lead Credit Development
- Develop and maintain customer credit development strategy and staff appropriately, establish budget for team, review and approve credit limits above team’s authority.
- Expand credit capacity, mitigate risk, and recommend financial solutions to meet business goals for revenue, profitability, and working
- Resolving complex financial and business issues, maintaining collaborative working relationships with internal and external customers and vendors; negotiating resolution to complex problems
- Influence credit policy and risk tolerance within the Services Division, staff and direct credit process to maintain a high-performance culture within the
- Direct Reports have strong technical skill set for role and demonstrate Company
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting.
- 10+ years of progressive responsibility within a large corporate credit or finance function with a minimum of 5 years of credit management experience.
- Knowledge of accounting and in-depth financial analysis; credit policies and procedures; business law related to
- Highly motivated individual with a strong sense of urgency and rigorous attention to detail to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Possess strong analytical and process improvement
- Strong performance management skills to quickly assess the team, making decisions on capabilities and effectively manage
- Strong project and team leadership skills as well as the ability to establish and maintain effective working
- Ability to critically think and communicate complex and technical information, and present financial research findings to both internal and external parties.
- Highly effective influencing credit policy and risk tolerance, staff and direct credit process to maintain a high-performance
- Proven ability to collaborate, influence and drive for results at all levels of the
- Results oriented with the ability to direct or manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work with various cultures, building relationships and presenting to and influencing senior level.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.