Process Trainer Purchasing
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 50880
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward
Upgrade your talent by:
- Effective delivery of process and tool training to new hires in the Purchasing Operations organization in Go-to-Market
- Execute training reporting and analyses of class performance results and learning gaps to improve on.
- Provision of upskilling training as necessary
- Creation of specialized training modules and materials from existing documentation of Process SOPs from Ingram Micro regional SMEs
- Ensuring standard operating procedures (SOPs) are available, followed, up to date and maintained
- Supporting the service delivery teams to help achieve high standards of performance and customer handling
- Presenting all findings and progress to the respective stakeholders on a regular basis
- Communicating and collaborating regularly with various other functions (Recruitment, Training and Quality, Operations, Local business, Project Management, Application developers, Reporting) in order to coordinate improvement actions and initiatives
- Providing coaching and feedback wherever required
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Good communication and organization skills
- Good presentation skills and knowledge of training fundamentals
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office tools
- Good communication skills in English
- Experience with Impulse, MDG, and other Purchasing tools and systems is a an advantage
- Previous experience in Training/Quality/Process Improvement is an advantage