Sales Operations Specialist (Saudi Arabia)
This job posting is no longer active.
Al-Olayya – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job ID: 49876
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
About the role: "Sales Operations Specialist (Saudi Arabia)"
In this role, you will be working on the sales operations team to support customer post booking needs by handling their concerns and requests with speed and professionalism. Processing orders, credit checks of terms & conditions, invoicing accurately in the system, updating customer records and proper documentations, checking stock and re-ordering supplies, organizing deliveries and providing after-sales supports to help internal teams to achieve department goals and company’s objectives.
- Closely coordinate with the Business Unit Team for accurate and speedy delivery of core sales operation services.
- Be responsible in time and accurate creation of sales order.
- Be responsible for accurate invoicing in the system following the special discount offered.
- Maintain complete documentations of the commitments (quotations/Customer PO & special price document) with all terms & conditions between Ingram PM & partners under SO.
- Ensure accuracy of stock allocations following the right warehouse classifications.
- Closely monitor Tracking System to ensure PO closing on time.
- Align with the purchase team to meet the delivery timelines for B2B orders.
- Strong follow up with involved teams to streamline sales operation processes.
- Maintain the appropriate level of business unit’s satisfaction and productivity which support the achievement of Ingram Business Goals.
- Contribute to ensure quarterly improvement in the operations, productivity, and efficiency of the department.
- Understand, adhere, and comply with all Ingram Compliance, Quality Management Requirements and Standard Procedures
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- Graduate Degree or Equivalent
- Basic IT Industry Knowledge
- MS office
- Fluency In English
- Change Agent
- Results Oriented
- Customer Impact top of mind
- Collaboration and Influence
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and TALENTS.