Global Technical Product Marketing Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 50666
Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions, and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
At CloudBlue, we view Cloud not just as a single technology, but as a foundational solution to run and drive a whole new way of doing business? CloudBlue is the world’s largest cloud platform provider that orchestrates B2B ecosystems by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions, quickly onboarding, and integrating with partners, and scaling Digital Business globally with a single platform.
CloudBlue, an Ingram Micro business, is the result of $500 million in investments, including the acquisitions of Odin, Ensim, and other software companies.
The CloudBlue platform provides companies with Catalog, Partner, and Product Information Management capabilities through direct and indirect channels supporting any type of product distribution. Today CloudBlue powers the world’s largest service provider marketplaces, totaling more than 30 million seats globally.
Powerful and transformative technology needs an equally powerful and knowledgeable voice. The content team should have a firm handle on the driving forces behind the as-a-service economy and its rich ecosystem. Our job is to understand how the constituent parts of this ecosystem work together and create a language that speaks to all sides. We need to understand our customers’ and prospects’ challenges and how our technology not only solves them but contributes to the wider success of the digital transformation of cloud business.
The Global Technical Product Marketing Manager should be an experienced product storyteller with a strong technical background.
This role requires someone who can:
- Builds a product content strategy with articles and material for all common marketing channels, and generate growth
- Assists in the smooth running of planning, review and delivery of technically focused content
- Supports in the development of sales tools including sales demo scripts and product presentations.
- Effectively communicates feature benefits with internal sales teams and channel partners
- Supports marketing programs, campaigns and additional assets with product content and messaging to drive demand
- Researches competitive solutions and maintains competitive feature comparisons, market trends and evaluations
7+ years’ experience in a product marketing role preferably in the high-tech industry
Knowledge & Skills
- Previous software product marketing experience, ideally previous software development experience as well
- Understanding of supply chain, cloud and ecommerce
- Experience working with project teams that comprise of agencies and multiple cross-team stakeholders for the timely delivery of assets.
- Have strong business acumen and ability to understand different business scenarios and communicate complex technology in a concise way.
- Be a great communicator and understand how to work as part of a global team
- Be positive, flexible, self-motivated, and well-organized
- Be comfortable working under pressure with the ability both to take direction and work on your own initiative.
- Understanding and ability to translate technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Ability to take an abstract idea, design it out, build the plan and deliver the details
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering, MBA is a plus
- Experience in marketing new high-tech products and communicating benefits
- Experience with high-performance/real-time technologies
- Experience working with product management & engineering/development
- Demonstrated history of managing complex projects and executing on marketing plans
- Experience in conducting market analysis, developing product market messaging, and communicating product benefits
- Domain expertise in the software development tools industry either firsthand or through a successful tenure at a software development tools company
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Native English/bilingual