Consultant, Accounting Process
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 50842
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your Talent by:
- Be a subject matter expert in Accounting
- Handle and come up with appropriate solutions for complex cases and/or escalations and collaborate with different stakeholders in the resolution process
- Facilitate and conduct trainings on newly implemented process, systems, and technologies
- Conducts testing of new systems, tools, and processes
- Provide updates on market trends and provide recommendations to Operations
- Perform process demonstrations in a variety of settings including internal meetings and training sessions
- Audit of critical transaction
- Provide backup for the Chief Accountants and GL teams for the relevant business
- Facilitate and manage transition due to changes in process, systems, tools, and technologies
- Drive projects for standardization of process controls and key performance metrics
- Analyze finance processes, assess weaknesses, and develop and deliver solutions at regional and country level to transform the finance function.
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- 3 to 5 years experience in Accounting area
- University degree in Accounting or any finance/business related
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Knowledge in technical financial tools and systems (SAP, Hyperion)
- Project Management expertise and experience
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform