Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
This job posting is no longer active.
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Job ID: 50353
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER
The Cloud Infrastructure Engineer delivers technical solutions and support to customers allowing them to maximize their investment in cloud technology. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer facing roles and success implementing cloud-based solutions, migrating workloads to the cloud, and experience with connecting and managing hybrid cloud environments. Building upon solid IT project experience relative to their level, consultants will work with customers in:
- The delivery of high-quality engagements around Microsoft's solution areas, technologies and products in diverse client environments.
- The design and development of integrated solutions using the latest Microsoft products and technologies.
- Understanding the relevant application development, infrastructure and operations implications of the developed solution.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Deep technical experience in infrastructure design including private and public cloud, networking, virtualization, identity, security and storage.
- Understanding of how to build resilient multi-site architectures.
- Experience with Windows, Linux and OSS technologies.
- Experience with configuration management and automation technologies such as PowerShell DSC, Chef, ARM Templates, and Puppet.
- Experience with deploying and managing the infrastructure for databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, Maria, Cassandra
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) with one or more of the following programming languages: PowerShell, Bash, .NET, C++, Java, JSON, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails.
- Services project management.
- Building customer/partner relationships.
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Prior work experience in a consulting/architecture position within a software and/or services company.
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator