Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to increase adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
We are looking for brand champion and relationship builders that can build legendary customer experiences. Can you bring your charming self to work and make customer interactions delightful? Can you provide excellent customer experience and get a sense of achievement delivering happy customer? If so then, take the next step and join Ingram Micro customer service team. In this role you will be accountable for overall partner experience, providing assistances to our resellers with their IaaS related technical inquires.
In this role, you will:
- Provide operational support of the Microsoft Azure and escalating to Microsoft when appropriate
- Analyze and troubleshoot technical incidents and problems for our resellers
- Work closely with Microsoft to follow up on escalated incidents
- Identify root cause(s) and diagnose defects, misconfiguration and client issues.
- Provide superior customer service and follow up with resellers
- Create internal knowledgebase articles
· Help build a positive, diverse and equitable work environment by promoting team effectiveness as well as participating in personal performance development
· Deliver quality customer experiences and recommend operational improvements where opportunity exists to improve and achieve operational excellence
- Contributing to the development of service desk excellences
· Azure SQL, Azure Analysis Services, Power BI, SQL Agent, Azure Data Factory, Active Directory
· Knowledge managing Azure with PowerShell scripting
- Configuration and troubleshooting of computer networking such as DNS records
- Microsoft Azure, management (CSP Portal, Azure Cost Management, Azure Lighthouse)
- Active Directory
- Good understanding of Azure health monitoring and alerting
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a passion for driving exceptional customer experience
- 3+ years supporting MS Azure CSP products in a global helpdesk environment
- Undergraduate degree or relevant Certifications MCP, Azure is an asset