Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become one of the world’s largest technology distributors with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Irvine, Sunnyvale, Inland Empire, CAHarrisburg, PAIndianapolis, INChicago, ILDallas, Fort Worth, Carrolton, TX
COULD BE LOCATED IN:
- Support new business development and sales process by providing compelling supply chain solutions that address our prospective and current client needs.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to identify business needs and implement best in class distribution and fulfillment solutions.
- These initiatives will lower cost, improve service, and enhance operational effectiveness.
- The successful candidate will possess strong technical skills combined with demonstrated interpersonal and teamwork skills distribution and fulfillment solutions development.
- The candidate must have strong knowledge of proven fulfillment solutions and next generation order fulfillment technologies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Collects data and performs statistical analysis
- Collaborates with partners to identify and assess areas for optimization
- Delivers key insights and thoughtful recommendations to improve customer performance
- Design fulfillment and layouts aligned to customer needs
- Identifies best fit fulfillment solutions for our clients
- Estimate labor, capital, and startup expenses
- Develop custom presentations and demonstrations
- Ensure profitability and cost competitiveness of solution recommendations
- Assists in total sales cycle from design to execution
- Experience in omni-channel fulfillment, with focus on e-commerce fulfillment solutions
- Strong knowledge of fulfillment processes and material handling solutions
- Strong data analysis and costing skills
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple high-visibility projects through completion
- Self-starting and motivated to solve customer problems and assist all business units to achieve growth and success
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills appropriate to both technical and management users
- AutoCAD and Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Strong computer proficiency in MS Office applications
- Demonstrated data manipulation skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Strong communications skills.
- Experience preparing and presenting oral and written presentations to management and clients
- Required: 4-year degree in Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of industrial engineering experience in a distribution, warehouse or 3PL environment
- Experience with process optimization projects
- Proven success with distribution, 3PL, or ecommerce projects
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR INGRAM MICRO
- Medical, Dental, Vision Available Upon Start Date
- Employer Matched 401(k) + Immediately Vested
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Sick Days
- Tuition Reimbursement & Career Development
- A Company Culture Rich in our Vision and Values with an Open-Door Policy
- Company Observed Holidays
- Discount Programs that include Wellness, Technology, Retail, and more!
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.