Supervisor, ERP Applications (SAP MM/MDG)
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 50866
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are looking for an SAP Supervisor to join our SAP Center of Excellence (CoE) team, specifically MM Track, composed of highly motivated, talented individuals in providing SAP IT Services to the different Ingram Micro business units – mostly under Technology Solutions and Commerce & Fulfillment. The candidate should have practical knowledge and experience in respective SAP module required. On top of the technical skills requirements, team leadership is a must experience.
The position will be working with business owners/users and solution owners on process and operational requirements in providing maintenance support. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a technology driven organization with an understanding of IT Service Management, project lifecycle, requirements gathering and system analysis with the ability to participate and sometimes lead discussions and meetings. Candidates must have a strong verbal and written command of the English language with the ability to clearly communicate with stakeholders. This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging organization which is highly focused on results.
What you bring to the role
- Provide functional support following the defined operational processes, ITSM processes and supporting tools
- The Team Lead, Application Maintenance & Support (AMS) is responsible for working independently and with team members to resolve technical issues identified in the steady state functioning and performance of an application. This includes error detection, problem resolution and tracking
- Ensures SLA targets and project timelines met.
- Participate as a functional resource to SAP projects especially those involving SAP or lead initiatives
- Exhibits interpersonal skills day in and day out. Provides functional and technical guidance to less senior teammates in troubleshooting or performing day-to-day tasks
- Leading and Managing People. Provides functional/technical leadership in support of management decision and direction. Coaches other associates guided by the seven (7) leadership competencies
- Collaborates with SAP CoE Teams located in the US and India
- Graduate of 4-year college course (preferably IT or Engineering)
- Working user experience with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) or Office 365
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of hands-on SAP specific module (MM/MDG) support experience is required with 3-5yrs leadership experience
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of previous experience in application maintenance or support work
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of previous experience in project management, systems analysis and design
- Practical experience in documenting solutions and functional designs to support development of objects based on the stated business requirements and goals is required
- Working knowledge of ITSM processes (especially, Incident and Change Management) and/or ITIL best practices is required
- Working knowledge on SAP HANA or S/4 HANA is desirable
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Willingness to work on shifting schedules and on-call.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It is a representation of the things that you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.